1. Clean Equipment: A dirty evaporator, condenser and blower could increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50% or more.
2. Static Test Duct System: Both DOE and EPA have done a lot of studies on efficiency of heating and cooling systems and have found that over 70% are installed incorrectly reducing efficiency’s dramatically.
3. Temperature Rise Evaluation of Equipment: A typical duct system can lose 25 to 40 percent of the energy put out by the equipment system.
4. Combustion Analyses Gas Equipment: Around 10,000 cases of carbon monoxide related injuries are diagnosed each year.Call us today to inquire about your generator requirements.
5. Complete Safety Check and Evaluation – Gas and Electrical System: Up to 80% of all air conditioner and heat pump compressor failures could be eliminated if the problems that lead to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
To schedule a preventative maintenance check of your heating and cooling system contact us by phone at 605-644-6052.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.