What we do:
1. Clean Equipment: A dirty evaporator, condenser and blower could increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50% or more.
2. Static Test Duct System: Both DOE and EPA have done a lot of studies on efficiency of heating and cooling systems and have found that over 70% are installed incorrectly reducing efficiency's dramatically.
3. Temperature Rise Evaluation of Equipment: A typical duct system can lose 25 to 40 percent of the energy put out by the equipment system.
4. Combustion Analyses Gas Equipment: Around 10,000 cases of carbon monoxide related injuries are diagnosed each year.Call us today to inquire about your generator requirements.
5. Complete Safety Check and Evaluation - Gas and Electrical System: Up to 80% of all air conditioner and heat pump compressor failures could be eliminated if the problems that lead to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
To schedule a preventative maintenance check of your heating and cooling system contact us by phone at 605-644-6052.